Description:Welcome back to Vice City. Welcome back to the 1980s.From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brings Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to mobile devices with high-resolution graphics, updated controls and a host of new features including:
• Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
• New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
• Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
• Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, and Japanese.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available on:
Android Phones: Motorola Atrix, Motorola Atrix HD, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Photon, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One X+, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia Sola, Sony Xperia S / P / T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player
How To Install GTA Vice City ?? (Watch This Video)
- Install APK
- Copy 'com.rockstargames.gtavc' folder to 'sdcard/Android/obb' (If you have installed v1.02 No need to download cache file again)
- Launch the Game